In the technical world, mobile app development industry is rapidly multiplying by leaps from last five years because of a smartphone as it is the only technical device which most widely uses around the world. The reason behind the increased demand for mobile app development industry is their own needs for both smartphone users and businesses.
Due to the rapid growth of mobile app, the industry needs to develop new apps as per user requirements and demands. So, experienced mobile app developers struggle to choose the perfect programming language for the app development.
Because at this time there are many programming languages used to develop mobile apps. In this blog, we describe some of those trending languages of mobile app development.
Popular Programming Languages For Mobile App Development
Features of HTML5 & JS
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Easy to use and understand
2. Swift: Swift is a popular open source, easy to learn & maintain, fast loading programming language which is used to develop iPhone applications include watchOS, MACOS, and tvOS other such platforms. It is designed by the apple industry in 2014. The latest version of swift is Swift4.0. It is used to develop native iOS apps. It is the combination of objective c and c++ features and concepts.
Advantages of Swift Programming Language
- Easy to learn, use and maintain
- Fast speed development
- Open source programming language
- Provide security against vulnerabilities of Objective-C
3. Objective-C: It is a class-based object-oriented programming language which is mainly used to develop iOS apps. It is the static, dynamic and native platform programming language. It is used to develop native iOS applications. It was the preliminary language used by Apple. But because of slow being replaced by a more powerful programming language called Swift in the Apple ecosystem.
4. Java: Java is the most popular and preferred language which use to develop android app development. It is used to develop native Android apps. Java is a completely object-oriented programming language which developed by Sun Microsystems.
Note:- Java doesn’t completely use for android app development. Only some libraries use for app development.
Key Features of Java
- It is the completely object-oriented language.
- It has the ability to reuse the code to update the software.
- API support, which simplifies integration.
- It has many different libraries which contain open source code.
Meet A Top Mobile App Development Company For App Development
Dev Technosys Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian based top mobile app development company which offers its mobile app development services (Android & iOS) USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Australia, Singapore and throughout the world.
So, if you need to develop a mobile app then contact today from Dev Technosys today or email your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com today.