The software industry is not only booming in a single direction, rather it is set to cover the multi-directional industry verticals. The health industry has also benefitted from the software development industry and there are some mobile applications, which are thriving well. The pharmaceutical industry has stepped into mobile app technology with medicine delivery apps becoming online. Read this blog to know more about the cost to develop a medicine delivery app like 1mg.
The concept of online retail medicine has taken the pace and has crossed $28 billion. The pharmaceutical industry does not seem to take a relaxed note and will continue to rise more in foreseen times.
Several online pharmacy product selling apps are working online, which have significantly influenced the way the market used to run. The major names are 1 mg, Netmeds.com, etc while many have followed the same path.
There are several types of applications that run in the Pharmaceutical industry which are Pharmaceutical CRM software, Online medicine delivery mobile application, e-commerce portals, Supply chain management software, POS and MR reporting software, Sales management software, and Inventory management system.
Basic Features of Online Medicine Delivery App
1. User Panel
The app essentially does have a personalized user panel. The panel offers easy access to every required section of the app and lets him do the tasks. A user panel has:
- User registration: This section is kept easy where the user can log in or register with the help of social media accounts or a registered password.
- Medicine search: Users can search for medicine they want to purchase in a too convenient way. As he reaches to search panel, he is a few clicks away from ordering online medicine.
Alternatively, the Upload Prescription section is also set up to allow the user to upload the prescription and order medicine conveniently.
Add to cart button always stay with the product name, through which you can add the selected medicine to your cart and purchase it whenever required.
2. Expert Counseling
It is a special feature available in the app, which helps the user to choose the right combination of medicine. The user can discuss the health problems with a doctor and get the right set of advice.
3. Trending Fitness Meals
Nutrition is half medicine and as you start taking the right food, medicine starts to cut off. Here, in this section, you can view the most trending nutrition meal, which you can also order.
Read the Blog: Cost and Features to Develop a Fitness Trainer Finder App
4. My Order Section
In this section, you can view the status of the products that you have ordered. Here, you will find, Track order, return policy, and Loyalty Points.
- Track order: Once you have ordered the prescription, you can check the status of the products conveniently. You can know, whether your product is out of delivery or still pending action.
- Return policy: If the pharmacy product is not appropriate or low in quality, you have always the right to return the order and get your money returned within the given time.
- Loyalty Points: Alongside, loyalty points are also offered, where the user gets the benefits in points for using the app for a long time or referring to it. Every android development company integrates the app with third-party tools such as debit cards or credit cards.
5. Store Panel
- Registration: Like other applications available, healthcare applications also need users to sign up with the help of an email address or any social media account. Once the account is created, users can avail of the services provided by healthcare solutions.
- Managing Information: This panel works towards providing users with every detail of products they are interested in or have ordered. It managed crucial and genuine information such as services, medicines, dealers’ details including contact details, store details, and so on.
- Ratings And Reviews: Customers tend to buy products after checking previous ratings and reviews of products. Store owners can keep an eye on the feedback provided by the customers.
- Delivery And Shipment: Orders can be scheduled based on inventory management, shipment as well as a prescription.
- Discount Management: Like managing prices, discounts can also be managed by providing regular offers, coupon codes, and other benefits to regular as well as new users.
- Managing Products: Products can be listed according to convenience and availability, and can contain nutritional information, chemical composition, and more.
Advanced Features of a Medicine Delivery App
- Affiliate marketing: Such apps are also becoming a strong basis for affiliate marketing. With this feature, the user can find the nearest diagnosis labs and book an appointment for regular health checkups or other specific prescribed check-ups.
- Refined search: The refined search refers to the facility of searching in specific categories such as cold, cough, body ache, migraine, fever, diabetes, thyroid, etc. This makes the advanced search criteria for the user.
- Upload prescriptions: This is one of the major attributes of online medicine selling the mobile app. here the user can upload the prescription and check-up reports along with the address and contact number. The user can also have a conversation with the doctor after the appointment.
- Associate medical store: With this feature, the user can collect the medicine from a nearby medical store. This way, the vendor also gets benefits from associating their store with the online medicine mobile app.
Read the Blog: Cost to Develop Doctor on Demand App like Lybrate
Team Structure To Build An Medicine Delivery App Like 1mg
Behind every successful application, there is a skillful and efficient team of professionals who are fully involved in the process of doctor on-demand app development.
A powerful team structure is important to building a pharmacy application. It requires dealing with recent trends and requirements of customers of every age group.
An app must be built taking into consideration the time, efforts, as well as investment made in the development process. A top-notch team structure can include:
- Project Manager: A project manager is a person whose job is to monitor the project with his/her managerial skills. They must possess all the knowledge and intelligence required to assess the needs of the market. A project manager must keep a close watch on the development process and guide the teammates in the right direction. It is the responsibility of the project manager to keep all the team members motivated.
- Mobile Application Developer: The healthcare app developers are a team of coders who mainly develop the front-end or back-end code of the application. Whether it is an Android application, iOS, or a Hybrid solution, developers play a vital role in the development of the program.
- Designers: Designers have the responsibility of taking care of the user interface. They decide on how the app will look and feel when used by the common public.
- Testers: Testers or quality analysts have the responsibility to finalize the application. They test whether the app has any bugs or reports any problems when deployed.
Many other members play a major role such as marketers, medical experts, team leaders, and so on.
Healthcare App Maintenance Services
Cost of Medicine Delivery App Development
The cost of online medicine app development is not an easy task, as it entirely depends on the client requirement and specification list, the number of development hours, and the development platform and geo-location of the mobile app development company or Android development company.
If you get your app developed from, USA based company then it costs up to $250 per hour. Whereas in Europe the cost is a little lesser than in the USA, costing as low as $25 to as high as $150 per hour. South Asia is cheaper in terms of app development costs.
The cost of basic app development for a single platform is $10000 whereas the hybrid app costs around $25000, which works on both platforms.
With the huge level of credibility being shared by the two whales of the industry, many companies have stepped forth for taking the new initiatives with online medicine mobile app development companies.
The power of cloud computing, Big Data, Business Intelligence, and CRM has fueled innovation. The collaboration of the pharmaceutical industry with the mobile app has upraised the market.
If you are a medicine distributor, pharmacy company, or any IT startup with in interest in the health industry, here you can find the detailed features and cost of developing a medicine delivery app like 1 mg.