Designers are always at the brim of the designing trends, no one wants to stay stuck with the old school trends and the bad news is that the trends change every few days. This anxious relationship with the trends results in the superlative designs. On one hand, it does seem wrong that what everyone else is doing is nothing to do with the upcoming trend. However, what the mass follows to become a trend in itself. Knowing what the trend is powered to comment or critique them.
Web design services demand the strict follow a routine of hows and whys of the trends adoption. Because at the end of the day, trends always show which way, we are moving towards. The closer and deeper we go, better the understanding we get to know about others mind. The future is based over the old aesthetics and current bricks, therefore, follow what bucks the trend.
3D Illustration: The brands like Pitch and Stripe was pushing their brand weight behind a new old-induced form of Illustration 3D. Unsatisfied with the popularized cut out illustration style, now designers are looking to add realism to graphic, erasing the very thin boundary between the digital and physical world.
This highlights the contrast between human being and digital product through bringing together into the digital space where website development company powers people to grasp and play technically with digital elements.
Helveticization of brand identity:
The logo-designing trend has gone to simple Helvetica font from sans serif. This is a great shift in the trend of designing the logo as the worlds biggest, brands are boasting of serif less logos.
Here are, some of the continued statistics that need to be followed in 2019.
- It is surveyed, that people tend to read something beautifully decorated instead of something plain text.
- An unattractive layout detracts the customers and 38 percent of consumers are diverted to other websites.
- 48 percent of the people consider the website design the significant feature in the credibility of the business.
- 10 seconds is the time when your website design does its work.
- The crowded web design is the most general mistake, which results in less user engagement.
An outcome of stats:
The website design is important to users. The interface, which looks pretty and easy to understand, is more likely to create impact over the website visitor. Although the design is not the only thing, which matters, it is one of the most important things, that build a great trust over the customer. It does not mean that you have to keep spending a huge amount over web design services from time to time, but keep in mind that elegant design is the must for business and you have to keep your design updated as per the market trends. If you hire graphic designer, he may help you with this.
- It is surveyed, that a user makes up his mind in the first 0.5 seconds. Therefore, it is necessary to create impact within few seconds of loading.
- Around 47 percent of the people expect the web page to take loading time less than 2 seconds.
- 39 percent of people stop the engagement with websites it the images on the web page takes too long to load.
Read the blog- Know About the Evolution in Web Designing World
The thing to learn from stats:
Today the customer is becoming more and more involved with technology and which has given a lot of impatience as a bonus. The user knows that there are varied options available in the market and if your website takes significant time in loading, he may hit the back button. You must consult this with a good website development company. You need to grab the users attention quickly.
- Stats say that 47 percent of the website visitor checks out the company product and services before looking at any other section.
- On the home page, 64 percent of users want to see the contact information.
- 44 percent of visitor leaves the website if the company contact number is not there.
Things to understand with the stats:
The website content is important to the user. He wants the information neat and quick. If your information is hidden, he hardly tries to make a second effort to see you. Be strategic with the content arrangement or hire graphic designer. Break down the content into digestible pieces and guide him through the story. Give them control to choose the content.
Web designing trends:
For the aim of differentiating the brand, 73 percent of the companies are investing and creating strategies with companies offering website designing services.
The design-driven websites are 69 percent more likely to exceed the business goals.
The website development companies, who keep focusing on the creativity, are 46 percent advantage over other in exceeding the goals.
The design follows almost the same rule with some tweaks as per the trends. In a most basic sense, the user wants to surf the website, which loads promptly and navigate easily. The engaging design is the first thing to cater if you are a website development company. For business owners, it is necessary to analyze the result of every page and check how your design strategies are performing for generating the lead. Still, if you are not sure where to start with, hire graphic designer or contact any agency offering website designing services.