The Internet has evolved over the years. Each year brings new concepts, trends and ideas. One of the important lessons of these years of improvements and changes is that in order to succeed you need to adapt to the wave of change instead of letting them go. You can do by means of exploring the recent trends and also integrate them which apply to your business. There are different web development trends which custom web development services need to look out for in the current times.
Web Development Trends of 2018
With the increased number of internet users web development demand also be increased. So, as per last year this year also some website development technologies also be in trends, such as:
- Rise of Chatbots: The businesses now have to connect to their customers as much as possible. Chatbots, whether they are written or oral system, allows the website to easily get contacted on a daily basis at any particular time without having to maintain the customer service department consistently.
With the evolution of the chatbots, it has provided with new capabilities as they can answer the most frequently asked queries and questions and redirect customers to different information or web pages or even assist in completing the transaction. As the customers become more accustomed to the presence of chatbots and the method of interacting with them, there will be rise all website to have chatbots in the custom web development.
- Introduction of Progressive Web Apps: Recent research on the usage of the mobile phone has revealed that apps account for almost 90% of the time actually spend on the smartphones by the users. Hence it is logical that there is the utilization of the format which is similar to a mobile application that is well received by the current customers.
The progressive web apps are essentially the applications which actually take advantage of the internet browsers’ features with the help of a mobile application interface. This technology comes with different advantages like the ability to work offline, good reliability, virtually significantly load time, and the ability to receive different notifications.
These types of progressive web apps can essentially be designed much faster than the mobile applications, as well as work for all the customers and they, are quite easier to deploy as well as maintain which is good for the user as well as the developer.
- Usage of Website Notifications: Notifications have become on the most prominent tools for most of the mobile apps. The inherent ability to send out information right direct to the interested customer soon became much popular in different areas from getting the traffic information to promotional sales and sports scores. This kind of communication also performs with websites after the particular user authorizes these notifications.
This offers improved customer engagement without any type of additional costs of developing a mobile app which replaces a website. A web development company needs to inculcate this feature to improve the websites.
- Increasing Presence of One-Page Websites: These different sites are composed of the very long single page. In order to navigate, you just need to scroll or click on the links to go down up and down the page to the required section. The best advantage of these websites is their simplicity. There are no intricate navigation as well as endless menus for the users to explore. This concept works quite well with the smartphones where the scrolling is the most convenient navigation mode.
- Growing use of Static Websites: These websites are quite basic. Each page is encoded simply in HTML and it displays the static content to each of the visitor. These websites are quite secure as well as load quickly along with cost-friendly to develop. You will see the resurgence of the static website in the budget-constraint projects. Especially when there are much more advanced websites, the less difficult it will become to achieve.
- Introduction of User Interfaces in Motion: Interfaces remain to be prime concern for the developers for quite some years. Even the best web designs which are pointless in case the user isn’t able to find what exactly he is looking for.
These interfaces provide the user to use transitions and animations to show the different user actions along with the improving the life and class of the projects. This technology opens a great range of customization which provides the developer with a lot of options for creating an attractive and functional website.
These trends are moving very fast as they arrive with the evolution of the technologies. These different new features which can be used in order to attract as well as retain customers. It is why it is important to gauge the future for new inspirations and ideas to stay ahead of the competitive world.